Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Botox Cosmetic IM.

10/11/2010 8:16:06 PM

Reviewer: dlynn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
The botox worked on the wrinkles, but I have had dreadful insomnia since I had the botox treatments It has been so extreme I did not sleep at all for five whole nights. I cannot link it to anything else. I only hope and pray this does not continue much longer. The sleep deprivation is making it very difficult for me to do my job. I am a teacher!

9/2/2010 12:12:34 AM

Reviewer: youcanaskme, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I felt that what I wanted was achieved. It looked relaxed not frozen there was no bruising and it lasts. I thing that it is the perfect way to maintain a youthful appearance.

11/30/2009 9:40:28 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On my 7th day after treatment I awoke in the middle of the night feeling extremely "wired". This was followed by 3 weeks of insomnia and anxiety. The worst though, was the constant twitching in my extremities. This all lasted 3 months until the botox wore off. However, 8 months later I still occasionally experience the strange muscle twitching. Off course the doctor said this was NOT ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2009 3:02:19 PM

Reviewer: Lisa594, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had Botox injected above and between my eyebrows 1 week ago and it has been a total nightmare. Within 24 hours I started to have some of the worst flu-like symptoms I have ever had (including headache, malaise,fever, neck pain, nausea and anorexia). These flu-like symptoms started to lessen about day 4-5 but I still have some. Then at day 5 I started to develop dry eyes, blurred vision and doubl ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2009 8:57:10 AM

Reviewer: amamaduke@aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i went to a spa to get botox treatment for my wrinkle between my eyes, after 7 days i noticed my right eyelid was drooping and there is nothing they can do about it. i have to wait for the botox starts to fade for my eyelid to get back to normal. i am very dissatified with this problem. The brochure that was given to me said that eyelid drooping is very rare but is considered a sideeffect.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.