Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Botox Cosmetic intramuscular.

10/11/2010 8:16:06 PM

Reviewer: dlynn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
The botox worked on the wrinkles, but I have had dreadful insomnia since I had the botox treatments It has been so extreme I did not sleep at all for five whole nights. I cannot link it to anything else. I only hope and pray this does not continue much longer. The sleep deprivation is making it very difficult for me to do my job. I am a teacher!

9/2/2010 12:12:34 AM

Reviewer: youcanaskme, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I felt that what I wanted was achieved. It looked relaxed not frozen there was no bruising and it lasts. I thing that it is the perfect way to maintain a youthful appearance.

11/30/2009 9:40:28 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On my 7th day after treatment I awoke in the middle of the night feeling extremely "wired". This was followed by 3 weeks of insomnia and anxiety. The worst though, was the constant twitching in my extremities. This all lasted 3 months until the botox wore off. However, 8 months later I still occasionally experience the strange muscle twitching. Off course the doctor said this was NOT ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2009 3:02:19 PM

Reviewer: Lisa594, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had Botox injected above and between my eyebrows 1 week ago and it has been a total nightmare. Within 24 hours I started to have some of the worst flu-like symptoms I have ever had (including headache, malaise,fever, neck pain, nausea and anorexia). These flu-like symptoms started to lessen about day 4-5 but I still have some. Then at day 5 I started to develop dry eyes, blurred vision and doubl ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2009 8:57:10 AM

Reviewer: amamaduke@aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i went to a spa to get botox treatment for my wrinkle between my eyes, after 7 days i noticed my right eyelid was drooping and there is nothing they can do about it. i have to wait for the botox starts to fade for my eyelid to get back to normal. i am very dissatified with this problem. The brochure that was given to me said that eyelid drooping is very rare but is considered a sideeffect.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.