Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of escitalopram oral.

6/17/2013 11:50:28 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking Lexapro for several years for depression when the this generic version came out. I have used other generics before with no problem, but my switch to escitalopram launched me into a severe depression within 2 days. I cried almost non-stop for five days, when I contacted my doc and switched back to non-generic. Within 2-3 days I was back to where I had been. For me, the difference ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2013 7:04:39 PM

Reviewer: SavvyCat33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this medicine! It gave me tingly sensation all over while taking this, it disrupted my sleep, gave me body twitches all over during the night, my moods became worse. Only reason I took it is my stupid Health Insurance won't cover my Lexapro expense! So they pretty much forced me to take this other garbage for a lower price, and they said they'd cover it. I hate my health insurance!! ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2013 5:03:51 PM

Reviewer: benson, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
very drive lips

5/23/2013 4:27:07 PM

Reviewer: ?, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt more anxious

5/10/2013 12:33:54 AM

Reviewer: waiting for Jesus, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I took Lexapro for three years after my 16 year old son died. Have been on this horrible generic for one month and i can't work, ican;t get out of bed, and I cry all the time. I just want to die! Guess I"ll pay $200 amonth for Lexapro and not eat! Insurance covers 0 of Lexapro!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver