Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro oral.

9/5/2012 5:15:23 PM

Reviewer: casman, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    i have been on lexipro for several months now and I am always feeling sick and weak. I am afraid to be taken off of it because I got sicker when it was changed. What can I do??

9/3/2012 4:09:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Lexapro for near 5 years. It has greatly improved my moods but also Reaching orgasm has become hard during intercourse. The drug is generally good but I found the higher doses (above 10mg), tended to numb all feelings. It also seems difficult to taper off from, this is despite being told b my doctor that it shouldnt have been an issue.

8/23/2012 10:15:56 AM

Reviewer: cn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've only been taking the generic Lexapro for a week, but have been waking at 3-4 am and not able to go back to sleep, but this got better every night. Last night I slept through the night. The problem is, I've been having headaches daily now.(I have chronic migraines, but they are treated & I haven't had one in months.) I thought I would wait it out & see if it got better as t ... Show Full Comment

8/22/2012 11:10:15 PM

Reviewer: review lexapro oral, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take it because it has been prescribed by my doctor but I do not notice any change in my feelings or way of thinking.

8/21/2012 5:30:42 PM

Reviewer: sassy, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    my wonder drug makes me feel like a normal person keeps me on a level would recomend it to anyone