Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro Oral.

11/7/2007 8:54:08 PM

Reviewer: Tawny, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used to cry all of the time. Now I am able to function daily and speak my mind easily.

11/7/2007 5:49:33 PM

Reviewer: 3-6 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son just started this medication, and had diarria in his bed last night, just thought I should mention it.

11/6/2007 4:54:32 PM

Comment:

Condition: Depression
11/5/2007 7:05:12 PM

Reviewer: scnightowl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic depression. Most everything I take eventually loses its effectiveness. However, I have been taking lexpro for about 3 years now and it is still working okay. Still experience bouts of depression about every 3 months or so.

11/5/2007 4:48:48 PM

Reviewer: Diane, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lexapro was the 4th one I tried because all the others had an adverse affect on me. I have been taking Lexapro for 3 years now and with some personal work on myself as well I have never felt better! In the past I had a lot of anxeity, panic and anger issues for most of my life so I am extreamly happy for finding something that works so well for me. Thanks Lexapro!!!