Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro Oral.

10/29/2007 6:34:07 PM

Reviewer: mimiroe, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was previously a Prozac user for many years. I have been taking Lexapro for 4 yrs now and have not had any problems.

10/29/2007 6:26:54 PM

Reviewer: grandma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have really felt lots better with this medication. I have no crying spells or being scared any more. Over all in the six months I have been on the meds I am feeling great everyday. I see my doctor every 3 months.

10/29/2007 5:26:01 PM

Comment:

Condition: Depression
10/29/2007 4:56:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I went on 2 ml of liquid Lexapro and it has helped my menopausal depression tremendously. I think too many doctors prescribe too strong a dosage and that's why so many people are always sleepy. If it worked for you, ask your Dr. about the liquid version...I think it's GREAT!

10/29/2007 4:50:32 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I tried other antidepressants (prozac and one other) before switching to Lexapro. The others made me feel very ill all the time, but Lexapro is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it seems to have killed my sex drive, but at least I'm not miserable any more. This drug really saved my life.