Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro Oral.

10/29/2007 5:26:01 PM

Comment:

Condition: Depression
10/29/2007 4:56:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I went on 2 ml of liquid Lexapro and it has helped my menopausal depression tremendously. I think too many doctors prescribe too strong a dosage and that's why so many people are always sleepy. If it worked for you, ask your Dr. about the liquid version...I think it's GREAT!

10/29/2007 4:50:32 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I tried other antidepressants (prozac and one other) before switching to Lexapro. The others made me feel very ill all the time, but Lexapro is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it seems to have killed my sex drive, but at least I'm not miserable any more. This drug really saved my life.

10/29/2007 4:49:35 PM

Reviewer: Orchid1942, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Lexapro has worked wonderfully for me, relieves me from the sadness quickly and makes me feel fine, without making me feel drowsy, also allows me to sleep soundly. My only problem with it has been that it gives me diahrrea every time I have taken it, but it solves my sadness.

10/29/2007 4:36:34 PM

Reviewer: remie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried several other meducations for depression - this one worked the best for me and has been a lifesaver.

man rubbing painful knee