Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro Oral.

10/24/2007 2:02:07 AM

Reviewer: cmahiaoui, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Depressed, moody, and anxious. Could feel it working the very next morning after I took the first pill the evening before. However, it gave me excruciating headaches and made me very nauseaous. I used it for four days thinking the side-effects would disapate, but they didn't. Headaches and nausea stopped after I discontinued the Lexapro.

10/23/2007 2:33:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
10/23/2007 10:51:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was making me drowsy if I took it in the am. It does seem to keep me on a more even keel, before using it I was excessively crying and very emotional, and it has seemed to help with that. Still have some focus problems

10/22/2007 9:19:30 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For years I felt anxious and had trouble sleeping. After prompting from my family, I finally told my Dr. about my symptoms (irritability, insomnia, tension). He prescribed Lexapro and after a week I noticed a HUGE difference. If I had known that I would feel this good, I would have done this years ago. It has changed my outlook, my way of thinking (I no longer worry things to death), my sleepi ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2007 9:09:33 PM

Reviewer: Flxible, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started with Celexa, then was switched to Lexapro, works wonderful, but do not confuse this drug with generic Celexa, that didn't work. There seems to be a difference why my body works so well on one rather than the other-Downside is my insurance won't pay for the $80 worth per month.