Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro Oral.

10/5/2007 6:18:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i've just weaned myself off to get pregnant and feel perpetually drunk/high. could be a good thing, I guess

10/4/2007 4:05:47 PM

Reviewer: K, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It made me really sick to my stomach, made me sleep all the time, I had muscle cramps, a worse period and it actually worsened my depression. I think I'm just a quirk though because most people I know where just fine on it.

10/4/2007 2:43:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Helped me with my depression but would make me very sick to my stomache and tired a lot.

10/3/2007 11:00:44 PM

Reviewer: buckleup100, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
Started taking Lexapro after my quadruple heart bypass operation. Doctors said I might go into Depression after that operation. I feel great now I'm on Lexapro.

10/1/2007 11:37:28 PM

Comment:
I have been the happiest for quite a while on this medication. My only concern is that I am trying to get pregnant and fear I may have to stop it.

man rubbing painful knee