Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro Oral.

9/29/2007 2:48:42 PM

Reviewer: MissM479, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had depression for over 4 years before I began treatment on Lexapro 10Mg within a month I started seeing results. Go back to frequent check ups with my Dr to monitor the medication and side effects.

9/27/2007 9:42:26 AM

Reviewer: fiero_lilly, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My psychiatrist diagnosed me with severe depression when I was 16 and prescribed me with 10 mg. Instantly I was experiencing severe weight loss due to a decreased appetite. I dropped to 90 lbs. My doctor stated this was normal but that the dose needed to be increased. So I took 20 mg. I still had no appetite, My body felt weightless when I walked and I experienced severe dizziness. I told my docto ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2007 9:52:02 PM

Reviewer: vinson, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
i was able to join the land of humans again

9/25/2007 11:00:25 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
This is the second SSRI that has stopped working spontaneously on me after four or five months.

9/25/2007 3:51:34 PM

Reviewer: Dupree, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Becoming acclimated to the "side-effects" occurring from use of this medication was easier with a long term mindset that it would do its job eventually. It did. Lexapro has been a terrific help for my feelings of depression and social anxiety. I would have never believed it would give me the confidence to climb out of the black hole I often found myself. The side effects are real - b ... Show Full Comment