Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SMZ-TMP DS oral.

8/16/2010 6:51:26 PM

Reviewer: 156Adkins, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After taking this medication for 3 days, I woke up one morning and could not move my neck from side to side and it was extremely sore. The next day when I woke, my lymph nodes were swelled on my neck and chest and I was experiencing a burning itch running up both legs. I had an allergic reaction to this medication. This medication was replaced with Doxycycline/Mutual which helped clear up my uri ... Show Full Comment

7/23/2010 11:35:57 AM

Reviewer: macke, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication makes me feel like I am having one constant menopausal hot flash! I am sitting in air conditioning under a ceiling fan and have sweat dripping. Awful I have Arrhythmia issues too and this medication seems to make that worse also. Will call DR and see if there is something else that can be given.

3/27/2010 10:04:05 PM

Reviewer: Debby55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm taking the medication for a bladder infection. After the second dose, I'm flushing on my face and have a temp of 101.1 Debby . . . Cape Coral, FL greenlandroad@hotmail.com

3/23/2010 5:21:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Taking 2 tabs twice a day (SMZ/TMP DS 800). Started 3 days ago and symptoms are worse, my body is non responsive to this medication. My belly is super bloated and I have gas. I can't even get my providers office to return a call and prescribe something else :( I'll never take this again.

3/18/2010 11:18:07 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I AM COUGHING ALOT AND A LITTLE NAUSEAU

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.