Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Peridex MM.

6/22/2013 1:04:36 AM

Comment:
Lost 5 back teeth,3 top, 2 bottom, due to bone loss and gum disease. Used Peridex for post removal healing. Been using it ever since to keep gums healthy. Gum checkups have been near perfect ever since. If I had known about benefits sooner, could have prevented lost teeth due to bone loss.

2/4/2012 11:55:13 AM

Reviewer: brook, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had a serious dental situation and this was terrific to use. I had used it before and knew how I would react. I had a tooth taken out becasue the root was extremly inflamed and decided to do an implant.

1/25/2011 3:32:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taken this for two days now and I have a very sore throat which is a side effect. I hope it goes away soon, other than that my gums have been feeling better and I haven't experience any other side effect.

2/23/2010 9:13:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two uses, I had to stop. My tongue got swollen and burned, my face was bright red, I got hives. I wish I had read precautions before use. Taste of everything is different. Even water.

9/12/2009 6:11:16 PM

Reviewer: Mr. T, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a crown put in and I had a gum inflammation reaction to the first temporary cap they put in while the crown is being made. This inflammation is very painful, but this oral rinse helped me within two hours. I am grateful to the dentist for giving it to me.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice