Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (28) Oral.

4/30/2008 3:42:27 PM

Reviewer: Sarahabee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced a lower sex drive, to the point where that I do not want to have it at all. Is anyone else having this problem? I have been using some form of Birth control (pill form) for years & had to switch to this because I needed one with a lower dose of hormones & the planned parenthood that I go to stopped carrying the one I had been taking for years. I am really concerned about ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2008 10:54:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo for 5 years and just switched to the generic this month due to $. But I loved OTC Lo, it did the job for me and had no problems with breakthrough bleeding or spotting between periods, even when I didn't take it at exactly the same time every day. I loved the pill and will def. go back if I don't like the generic, I recommend it to anyone!

2/10/2008 11:20:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has been great.

1/29/2008 10:50:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
While on this medication I had frequent breakthrough bleeding. I also had a horrible allergic reaction constituting hives ALL over my body due to what my doctors decided was a "bad pack." After having the allergic reaction because of some error in the production of the pills, I switched to a different form of HC.

1/28/2008 11:01:45 PM

Comment:
I have been taking OTC-lo for almost a year. The first month I took it, I experienced stabbing pains during my period as well as very heavy bleeding. The second month I saw a difference, and I believe that now my bleeding is probably the same or a little less than it was before I started taking the pill. My cramps have improved, but most months I start bleeding the week before my period is suppose ... Show Full Comment