Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (28) Oral.

1/29/2008 10:50:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
While on this medication I had frequent breakthrough bleeding. I also had a horrible allergic reaction constituting hives ALL over my body due to what my doctors decided was a "bad pack." After having the allergic reaction because of some error in the production of the pills, I switched to a different form of HC.

1/28/2008 11:01:45 PM

Comment:
I have been taking OTC-lo for almost a year. The first month I took it, I experienced stabbing pains during my period as well as very heavy bleeding. The second month I saw a difference, and I believe that now my bleeding is probably the same or a little less than it was before I started taking the pill. My cramps have improved, but most months I start bleeding the week before my period is suppose ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2008 9:07:20 AM

1/3/2008 6:10:00 PM

Reviewer: 15brittany, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
this is really , really good medicition.i'm on TriNessa Oral.aka. the genric version of Ortho Tri-Cyclen LO, and yes I've Tried it and my skin and my body inside and out. It works.

12/31/2007 9:39:03 PM

Reviewer: Alouha21, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was given this because of low hormones, less side effects, and also to stop ovarian cysts. I've been on it 5 months, noticed a little weight gain, but other than that no other side effects. Effective birth control. Acne control is alright, still get breakouts at that time of the month.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver