Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo Oral.

2/26/2009 12:37:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for over 2 1/2 years now and its wonderful. I experience shorter & lighter periods, no acne, no changes in mood, and no weight gain. My doctor had suggested I take Loestrin at one point because she discovered a small cyst on one of my ovaries but that pill was the worst. I felt nauseous day & night for 10 days straight. I stopped taking the pill and went back to ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2009 8:24:46 PM

Reviewer: orthotricyclenlovsyasmin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No symptoms of PMS, did not really gain weight. But I experienced spotting on my third month of use and am considering switching to Yasmin because I heard it clears up your skin really well.

1/25/2009 8:00:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Ortho Lo after trying 4 other low dose birth control pills that either gave me headaches, chronic UTIs, moodiness, etc. Ortho Lo was the only pill that I have not noticed any unwanted side effects from. I have been taking birth control for over 7 years now and the Ortho Lo specifically for about 3. I would recommend trying this pill if others have not worked well for you.

1/9/2009 1:47:04 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this BC for 2 years now. Everything is always consistant and I dont have to worry about a thing. I would recomend this to others. My friends saw my ease in using this and decided to start as well, and they have had no problem. :) **Note ouur age range is 15-18. I personally am 16.

12/24/2008 12:27:59 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this BC for three months, I'm a happy person and rarely cried, but weeks into starting this BC, I cried at the slightest thing my boyfriend said, and was so moody that I switched to a different BC.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.