Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo Oral.

4/21/2009 2:12:11 PM

Reviewer: eleveneleven, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started on this pill about four months ago. I was nauseous the first couple days of taking it and extremely moody for about two weeks. My period was regular the first month, but the second it lasted two weeks. The third month it was normal, but yesterday I got brown discharge (about a week before I should get my period). I don't know what else this could be caused by than the pill - my boyfr ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2009 11:52:07 PM

Reviewer: mlhagen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I loved this drug before i had kids. but now i keep swelling, mu brests hurt, and i'm spotting Every month!I have been taking it since my daughtor was born in feb 07. It's very irritating and i hope to find a birth control that works like it's supposed to.

3/11/2009 8:59:34 PM

Reviewer: mguven84, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
if you have headaches BE CAREFUL. I had migraines where i would see "light strobes", I went to a head/neck specialist and told me to immediately stop taking this pill, because it increases the risk of strokes, and it could have been impacting me.

2/26/2009 12:37:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for over 2 1/2 years now and its wonderful. I experience shorter & lighter periods, no acne, no changes in mood, and no weight gain. My doctor had suggested I take Loestrin at one point because she discovered a small cyst on one of my ovaries but that pill was the worst. I felt nauseous day & night for 10 days straight. I stopped taking the pill and went back to ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2009 8:24:46 PM

Reviewer: orthotricyclenlovsyasmin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No symptoms of PMS, did not really gain weight. But I experienced spotting on my third month of use and am considering switching to Yasmin because I heard it clears up your skin really well.