Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo 28 oral.

8/28/2008 2:46:23 PM

Comment:
    I was on this pill for years and I loved it. I had VERY regular periods (every 4 Wednesdays) that were never very painful or heavy. Unfortunately, I had to switch to the regular since I lost my health insurance and the Lo does not have a generic. The regular made me very emotional but the Lo never effected my moods.

8/11/2008 3:17:55 PM

Comment:
    It worked okay for the first year. Then i started feeling extremely fatigued all the time, which made school work very difficult. i wanted to sleep liek 9-hour nights with a three hour nap in the afternoon. This pill made me very nauseated and there were plenty nights where i was up vomitting for several hours.

8/5/2008 1:06:05 AM

Comment:
    I took this pill for one month; when the period week came along I had severe cramping, so bad I couldn't walk. The following month was filled with all kinds pains in my abdomen and lower rib cage. Turned out I developed an ovarian cyst that burst and was leaking fluid into my body cavity that was causing the pains. I'm on Sprintec now with no problems.

8/2/2008 6:54:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this pill. I didn't feel any side effects and my period was extremely regular. The only problem is that it's kind of expensive and my insurance doesn't cover it =-/ ...but if you need birth control pills i recommend this one!

7/23/2008 1:50:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I been taking this pill for 5 months now, it works, but i been really moody, and also cramping a lot. Too many mood swings. I will try to change it.