Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo Oral.

4/30/2008 3:42:27 PM

Reviewer: Sarahabee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced a lower sex drive, to the point where that I do not want to have it at all. Is anyone else having this problem? I have been using some form of Birth control (pill form) for years & had to switch to this because I needed one with a lower dose of hormones & the planned parenthood that I go to stopped carrying the one I had been taking for years. I am really concerned about ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2008 10:54:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo for 5 years and just switched to the generic this month due to $. But I loved OTC Lo, it did the job for me and had no problems with breakthrough bleeding or spotting between periods, even when I didn't take it at exactly the same time every day. I loved the pill and will def. go back if I don't like the generic, I recommend it to anyone!

2/10/2008 11:20:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has been great.

1/29/2008 10:50:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
While on this medication I had frequent breakthrough bleeding. I also had a horrible allergic reaction constituting hives ALL over my body due to what my doctors decided was a "bad pack." After having the allergic reaction because of some error in the production of the pills, I switched to a different form of HC.

1/28/2008 11:01:45 PM

Comment:
I have been taking OTC-lo for almost a year. The first month I took it, I experienced stabbing pains during my period as well as very heavy bleeding. The second month I saw a difference, and I believe that now my bleeding is probably the same or a little less than it was before I started taking the pill. My cramps have improved, but most months I start bleeding the week before my period is suppose ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.