Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

8/4/2008 9:14:37 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho Tri pill and the patch in the past, never had the nausea. Since I started this pill, I wake up at night with nausea and have it through out the day. I will not take this one again.

9/19/2008 5:35:41 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for about a year. I took it after I tried having the shot which messed me up. I really hate this pill, I have mood swings, no libido, and my contacts are getting harder to wear(plus I have something wrong, I wonder if its due to the pill). I get nasea whenever I take it, like when it hits my stomach. I really hate the low libido part though. I'm considering taking someth ... Show Full Comment

9/9/2008 7:49:20 AM

Reviewer: lovelyfae, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i had the side effects of this medication..i had the adominal pain, the mausa and vomiting. it hasnt been fun let me tell ya!! i went to the hospital one night because of the pain in my side. my family thought maybe it was my kidneys. even the doctors thought it was saying it was possible kidney stones. so i drank alot of water..ickk..i started my period a week ahead of time so i stopped taking th ... Show Full Comment

8/16/2008 9:07:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking it for a month and a half now. It's helped my moods swings TREMENDOUSLY. BUT I noticed that during the first week or so each new pack, I get a very sensitive stomach and have diarrhea. Not for sure if this is directly related to the Sprintec. But it's the second time it's happened since starting them.

8/8/2008 12:54:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I was on Yasmin for years and decided to go with a cheaper pill. I guess you get what you pay for because after being on this for three weeks I had bloating, gas pain and weight gain. I would not recommend this pill to anyone.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice