Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec 28 oral.

4/23/2009 10:33:40 AM

Reviewer: mad, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It works. I didn't get pregnant, but it also greatly decreased my sex drive. I took it for over a year and didn't realize until I went off of it to get pregnant...that it had be giving me diarrhea. I thought I had become lactose intolerant after my first child, but nope...as soon as I went off of sprintec to get pregnant again problem solved. I was so upset my doctor had convinced me it wa ... Show Full Comment

4/19/2009 11:19:09 PM

Reviewer: briebrie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This was my first time taking the pill. For the first 2 or 3 months, I had terrible mood swings. The 1st month I had breakthrough bleeding and breast tenderness but after the 3rd month, everything seemed to level out. I have noticed some weight gain, but that could have been from going away to college or a combo of both. I am in my 9th month of taking it and I am noticing that it is hard for me ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2009 6:34:25 PM

Reviewer: Jill, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I went on Sprintec 28 day tablets 3 weeks ago when my first period post delivery (I have a 4 month old) started. I have been bleeding for 3 weeks. My doctor prescribed Orthocyclen but my pharmacy gave me Sprintec without asking me if I wanted it. I will not be using this pill again. I know hormones are crazy after giving birth but a 3+ week long period is ridiculous!

3/28/2009 12:01:37 AM

Reviewer: samanthataylor, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i have to say that i am completely satisfied with this birth control. I take ADHD medication and it has done well with it! i have been on my birth control for about a month and it has worked great. everyone has their problems with medication but overall, i have had no problems with it!

3/25/2009 11:24:02 AM

Reviewer: Sore Boobies, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This birth control is HORRIBLE! ! I have only been on it a month, but I have terrible mood swings, depression and sore breasts. Since it's only $9.00/month - I guess you get what you paid for. I will be switching back to Yaz! It's more expensive but worth it! !