Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

6/21/2008 6:37:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for the discounted price and it worked well until I got my first period on it. I got headaches, mood swings, and tiredness. I am mean! I am switching back to Yasmin.

6/17/2008 1:20:18 AM

Reviewer: Bippy-Lu, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken Yaz prior to Sprintec. My Dr. recommended it because Yaz caused too many side effects. This one is just as bad but I'm going to stick it out to see if I adjust. I have awful breast tenderness. Like I'm engorged w/ milk. I have higher ab pains and I always feel like I could throw up at any point. usually subsides at night. It's all like morning sickness. Very bloated but no ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2008 11:52:49 AM

Reviewer: Petunia217, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Inexpensive. No babies yet so its working.

4/26/2008 1:58:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on the 2nd month of taking this pill and all of a sudden on my third week i started my period. So now I will end up having my period for 2-2 1/2 weeks because I start my white pill tomorrow :( hopefully this doen't happen next month too!

3/16/2008 10:57:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Orthocyclen (the same thing as Sprintec) and now Sprintec for a year now. I experienced vomiting the very first night after I took it, but after that I had no problems except for one day after I forgot to take a pill and had to take two the next day. My periods are like clockwork now (a very nice change from before) and I had some acne on my cheeks before but it has all cleared up ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.