Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

6/26/2008 2:23:13 PM

Reviewer: ap, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was previously on Yaz for 2 years, and recently switched to Sprintec because of new insureance. I have hated every minute of the last three months. I have NEVER had issues with cramping, headaches or moodiness or even breast tenderness until now. My breasts feel as if they are totally engorged and Im so bloated I questioned weather I had actually become pregnant. Fortunately Im not, but hte ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2008 6:37:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for the discounted price and it worked well until I got my first period on it. I got headaches, mood swings, and tiredness. I am mean! I am switching back to Yasmin.

6/17/2008 1:20:18 AM

Reviewer: Bippy-Lu, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken Yaz prior to Sprintec. My Dr. recommended it because Yaz caused too many side effects. This one is just as bad but I'm going to stick it out to see if I adjust. I have awful breast tenderness. Like I'm engorged w/ milk. I have higher ab pains and I always feel like I could throw up at any point. usually subsides at night. It's all like morning sickness. Very bloated but no ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2008 11:52:49 AM

Reviewer: Petunia217, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Inexpensive. No babies yet so its working.

4/26/2008 1:58:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on the 2nd month of taking this pill and all of a sudden on my third week i started my period. So now I will end up having my period for 2-2 1/2 weeks because I start my white pill tomorrow :( hopefully this doen't happen next month too!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver