Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

6/26/2013 9:14:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
very effective. minimal side effects.

6/17/2013 9:06:00 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been taking it for three years now. Its never failed me in doing its job. My periods used to be abnormal and now they are back on track.I also used to have less period cramps.

5/27/2013 6:01:15 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Sprintec for 3 months now. Its the first BC that I've ever taken so its been a new experience. I do believe however that it is great against preventing pregnancy and although sometimes I take it at different times during the day its very easy to use on the regular. I had a bit of nausea when during my first pack but it quickly went away. My only complaint about Sprintec is ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2013 6:56:28 PM

Reviewer: DanielleC, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking sprintec for almost two years and I do not like it. I used to use Yaz which I loved but I got off my insurance and couldn't afford it and switched to sprintec which is only $9. It is effective for preventing pregnancy I will give it that but it makes me nauseas everytime I take it. I have not gained any weight on it though. It also does not help my flow at all. I still have ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2013 6:56:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was the worst pill I have ever taken. My skin broke out with tiny pimples all over my face. When I went in the sun they got ten times worse. My skin was never perfect but this pill made me look like a 13 year old boy going through puberty.

Does your kid have symptoms?