Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

12/11/2009 2:06:10 PM

Reviewer: nicknack12345, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine gave me extreme breast tenderness the first two months I was on it. I did not get the break outs or weight gain like others had mentioned, but every once in a while I do get break through bleeding in the middle of cycles. It also gives full heavy periods like I had before I got on birth control

12/10/2009 7:53:22 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After bing on YAZ for a year i decided to switch to sprintec. This pill made my sex drive so low that sex wasn't even an option. I also gained 15 lbs in a little over 2 months. This pill is awful.. Now i am trying nuvaring. Do not take this pill you will feel awful. i even gained weight when i work out 5 days a week for college basketball!

12/7/2009 3:47:45 PM

Comment:
No children.

12/4/2009 12:00:26 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very apprehensive when starting Sprintec after reading all the reviews. I've only been taking it for over a month. The first two weeks I experienced slight breast sensitivity and acne. I only get hormonal acne, and Sprintec made me break out with 4-5 pretty noticeable pimples. My boobs got a little bigger (not complaining). It also changed my appetite a bit--I wanted to eat more, like I ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2009 12:59:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible. I had been on Yaz for years and switched due to cost and have been on Sprintec for a month and my face broke out worse than it has ever with red blotchy spots and bumps all over. It hurt to touch for days. I also had pretty bad mood swings, which I have never had before. I'm going to just suck it up and pay the extra to be sane and acne free. No wonder its only 9 bucks.

Does your kid have symptoms?