Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

11/11/2009 3:43:49 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug gave me terrible and unbareable nausea and headaches. I only took it for one month and that was definitely enough for me. I had a very very heavy period and I never have that. It's easy to take and it prevented me from getting pregnant but it was not worth it with all the awful side effects. Do not take this birth control!

11/10/2009 12:17:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time on birth control. I have been on sprintec for about 3 months now. It started out fine. The only problem is with the nausea which gets really bad when i drink any amount of alcohol. I could have one beer, or i could have 10 beers and be sick for atleast 4 hours the next morning. I never had a problem with this before I went on the pill.

11/9/2009 8:52:55 PM

Reviewer: torchlover, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
does a great job of controlling the population but...caused me to gain weight and break out badly.

11/3/2009 2:32:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have not had any problems on this BCP and I have been on it for almost 2 years. My only trouble is remembering to take it everyday. It should come with an alarm :)

11/2/2009 10:22:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Sprintec and was scared out of my mind when I read the horrible reviews. I was on Yaz before. I decided to take the pills at night when I knew I'd be home. At first when I took them I'd wake up exactly four hours after extremely nauseous and vomiting. Then I took the pills with food and its worked like a charm. I would suggest taking them at night, its so much easier than ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver