Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

8/24/2009 10:04:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Sprintec since the beginning of '09. I am about to call the doctor and get it switched!!! Due to my insurance not covering my LoEstrin, I had to switch to the cheapo Sprintec that has made me nothing but an emotional and depressed wreck!!! Not to mention, I put on some weight and am having the hardest time losing it even w/diet and exercise!!! Also, the breakthrough bleeding ... Show Full Comment

8/22/2009 12:10:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme nausea, headaches, dizziness, always tired, moody as hell, crying for no reason, rash on my face that seems to clear up while im on the inactive pills. Severe breast tenderness and actually have milk coming from my right nipple, so happy to see that I'm not alone!! Absolutely WOULD NOT reccomend this bc to anyone.

8/10/2009 8:06:38 PM

Reviewer: KRNAV, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The first few months on this pill were ok. I'm in my late 20's and havent had a problem with acne since I was 16 or so. SO it worked in the sense that I havent gotten pregnant, but for the last few months I have been so broken out like I was a teenager again! I also have been very moody. Wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

8/9/2009 7:28:20 PM

Reviewer: RadRachel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for well over a year now, and I have not had one problem with it. Yes, the first month I did have some serious cramps but that was simply because my body was finally starting to regulate, but once onto the second month things were fine. I have had no decrease on my sex drive and my relationship with my boyfriend has remained wonderful, and baby free :D I would recommend ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2009 5:56:11 PM

Reviewer: whoknows, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I did feel a little sick to my stomach for a few days after starting this pill. But other than that it's a really good drug. Haven't had any change in my sexual desire either.