Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

8/28/2009 6:14:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This bc sucked! I have never had such bad headaches until I started taking this medicine.

8/28/2009 10:59:45 AM

Reviewer: aaminaa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very disappointed with the side effects of this drug. I have never experienced such negative ones when taking birth control and I have been on birth control for some time. I constantly felt as though I was going through PMS - very bloated and a lot of tenderness i breasts and abdominal area. I gained 5lbs out the gate and have felt uncomfortable and extremely moody since starting the drug ... Show Full Comment

8/24/2009 10:04:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Sprintec since the beginning of '09. I am about to call the doctor and get it switched!!! Due to my insurance not covering my LoEstrin, I had to switch to the cheapo Sprintec that has made me nothing but an emotional and depressed wreck!!! Not to mention, I put on some weight and am having the hardest time losing it even w/diet and exercise!!! Also, the breakthrough bleeding ... Show Full Comment

8/22/2009 12:10:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme nausea, headaches, dizziness, always tired, moody as hell, crying for no reason, rash on my face that seems to clear up while im on the inactive pills. Severe breast tenderness and actually have milk coming from my right nipple, so happy to see that I'm not alone!! Absolutely WOULD NOT reccomend this bc to anyone.

8/10/2009 8:06:38 PM

Reviewer: KRNAV, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The first few months on this pill were ok. I'm in my late 20's and havent had a problem with acne since I was 16 or so. SO it worked in the sense that I havent gotten pregnant, but for the last few months I have been so broken out like I was a teenager again! I also have been very moody. Wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture