Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

6/19/2009 10:42:14 AM

Reviewer: dsfniofiejw, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've read alot about this pill before taking it. By the reviews, I was almost afraid to take it. Knowing it works differently for everyone, I decided to give it a go. I've been on this pill for 4 months now. Expecting to experience side-effects, I've had none. (Maybe it's because I take it every day; on time, every time.) I also get my periods every month, 2 days after I start the ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2009 1:22:26 PM

Reviewer: JCMOM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug in the place of "yaz" because my doc said it was cheaper and I've already noticed a dramictic change in my sex drive and overall mood. It seems I have an uncontrolable rage and no desire to have sex. Doc says I have to finish to pack before changing to a different pill though. I would not recommend this.

6/15/2009 7:03:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have never been on any type of birth control ever in my life. I decided now to start. My gyn suggested this brand that she uses. I took the first pill and by an hour I had severe nausea. By two hours I had a severe migraine. By the end of the day I felt my heart was racing. Light headed, sensitive to light and sound, exhausted. I definitely did not take the pill the next day. I still felt this t ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2009 6:24:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on sprintec since last month all last month i bled everyday! then whne i started my second pack of pills this month..i stopped bleeding but i am always tired and moody and nautious! its rediculous my gyno said i wouldnt have side effects but i am i am only on it due to insurance reasons im going to try to get on something else:/

6/8/2009 11:34:33 PM

Reviewer: Sick of puking, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 30 years old and this pill had given me acne that is indescribable after being free of any blemishes for years. The NAUSEA is the worst, I have had 2 babies and never even had morning sickness to this extent!! I am not taking it one more day, I am miserable and feel like I have had the flu since the day I started taking it. STAY AWAY!!!!!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.