Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

7/19/2009 6:36:46 PM

Reviewer: Lori, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for a few month's and it made my blood pressure increase. I've always had normal blood pressure. It caused to swell and retain fluids. My breast were very tender. I gained alittle weight and my period was like every 3 weeks. So, I quit taking it. I would not recommend it. My blood pressure has been normal since I've stopped taking it.

7/16/2009 6:41:43 PM

Reviewer: jenny, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Sprintec 3 months ago. For the first couple weeks I experienced some mild nausea, and I got headaches pretty often. After the first month and a half, all of my side effects went away. I may have gained about 3-4 pounds from it though, because nothing has changed in my diet since I started taking Sprintec. It so far has worked for me with preventing pregnancy.

7/12/2009 10:23:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Sprintec for a year and for the most part I have been happy with it. It did help clear up my acne, and thus far it has prevented pregnancy. However, I do experience a lot of spotting and tend to get yeast infections more frequently. Also, it doesn't really help with reducing cramps.

6/23/2009 4:48:15 PM

Reviewer: NoBabiesPlease, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first couple of months I had some pretty sever nausea for a few hours each day for the first week of the pack. But its regulated my cycle, cleared my skin issues, and I haven't gained any weight or experienced any change in libido.

6/19/2009 10:42:14 AM

Reviewer: dsfniofiejw, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've read alot about this pill before taking it. By the reviews, I was almost afraid to take it. Knowing it works differently for everyone, I decided to give it a go. I've been on this pill for 4 months now. Expecting to experience side-effects, I've had none. (Maybe it's because I take it every day; on time, every time.) I also get my periods every month, 2 days after I start the ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver