Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

4/28/2009 12:56:12 PM

Reviewer: lovelit, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible acne. Early and continual period. Ruins sex. Ridiculous mood swings - my boyfriend and I haven't gone more than 24 hrs without fighting, always a result of me crying or getting upset. I'm switching. Screw my healthcare providers for setting me up with the cheapest birth control ever.

4/27/2009 11:25:08 PM

Reviewer: Kaikie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this last month because it was cheaper than my previous one and I haven't had any problems with it. I have had some mood swings but I've had alot of stressful exams lately so its hard to say it was the pill. My period was actually lighter this first month I've taken it. Other than that I haven't had any other symptoms. Overall pretty good for the money.

4/25/2009 8:37:56 PM

Reviewer: MzTopModel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this med for almost a month. I've experienced breast tenderness, a yeast infection, a bigger appetite, I'm moody as hell, and strangly my sex drive is higher. My doctor put me on this med because my period hasn't come as of yet, hopefully this med will make it come down. I haven't really had a problem with weight gain because I go to the gym frequently. One big plu ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2009 10:11:17 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill was prescribed as a generic to me for the Lo-ovral. I had the most intense mood swings, and thought I was literally going crazy. My boyfriend and I fought for the three days I let myself be on this, before I went to my Dr. and demanded a different pill. My boyfriend and I now refer to this pill as my crazy pill. My advice, do not even mess with it, even if your Dr. tries to push it on yo ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2009 10:52:08 PM

Reviewer: a, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for about a year now. I switched to this because it's cheap. But now i'm starting to realize that my SEX DRIVE IS GONE.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture