Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

1/16/2009 1:09:41 AM

Reviewer: asapal, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken other birth control pills and never had a problem. I decided to try Sprintec, because it it one of the $9 per month prescriptions offered at pharmacies. I've been taking it as it is directed for the past 8 months and still continue to heavily spot every month.

1/13/2009 7:47:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Although it did prevent pregnancy, there were a lot of unstated side effects. Like others, I have become very emotional, moody, low sex drive, tiredness, and weight gain. I have been on three other types of pills, and this is by far the worst with 'everyday' issues. I cannot wait to go back to my OB-GYN and get on a new pill.

1/9/2009 12:40:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for a little under 3 months. I've had massive mood swings and breast tenderness. I am switching to another pill after this pack. I do not recommend using this pill!! My fiance and I call it my "crazy"...

1/8/2009 10:54:28 AM

Comment:
I began taking sprintec in october. I immediately started to get headaches quite often. I never got headaches before. I have not gained weight, but rather lost 5 ibs. But I also work out and eat extremely healthy. I have had break-thru bleeding for a full month now. That is no fun. As well as loosing my sex drive at times. The product works, but the side effects are awful. Downfall, it is cheap. B ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2009 10:54:19 AM

Reviewer: blsr1205, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped me from getting pregant. Only thing that I don't like is when my peroid starts, I have very bad cramps.