Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

4/18/2009 6:34:25 PM

Reviewer: Jill, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went on Sprintec 28 day tablets 3 weeks ago when my first period post delivery (I have a 4 month old) started. I have been bleeding for 3 weeks. My doctor prescribed Orthocyclen but my pharmacy gave me Sprintec without asking me if I wanted it. I will not be using this pill again. I know hormones are crazy after giving birth but a 3+ week long period is ridiculous!

3/28/2009 12:01:37 AM

Reviewer: samanthataylor, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have to say that i am completely satisfied with this birth control. I take ADHD medication and it has done well with it! i have been on my birth control for about a month and it has worked great. everyone has their problems with medication but overall, i have had no problems with it!

3/25/2009 11:24:02 AM

Reviewer: Sore Boobies, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is HORRIBLE! ! I have only been on it a month, but I have terrible mood swings, depression and sore breasts. Since it's only $9.00/month - I guess you get what you paid for. I will be switching back to Yaz! It's more expensive but worth it! !

3/17/2009 9:08:45 AM

Reviewer: Cldia, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about 2 years now and I've never had any problems with it. It has worked really well for me the whole time.

3/16/2009 12:10:26 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for about a year now, and I have to say it has made me a basket case, constantly on an emotional roller coaster. Just recently I've also developed severe nasuea and stomach pain. Bust most importantly I think it has wrecked me emotionally every month. No weight gain, change in sex drive, and it is effective in preventing pregnancy. Everyone reacts differently, ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice