Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

12/27/2008 3:57:27 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female

Comment:
This birth control worked very well for me. The first month however I missed my period and had stomach cramping on occasion, but after the first month I had no problems with it. It's affordable and effective.

1/8/2009 10:54:28 AM

Comment:
I began taking sprintec in october. I immediately started to get headaches quite often. I never got headaches before. I have not gained weight, but rather lost 5 ibs. But I also work out and eat extremely healthy. I have had break-thru bleeding for a full month now. That is no fun. As well as loosing my sex drive at times. The product works, but the side effects are awful. Downfall, it is cheap. B ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2009 10:54:19 AM

Reviewer: blsr1205, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped me from getting pregant. Only thing that I don't like is when my peroid starts, I have very bad cramps.

12/21/2008 5:28:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive taken one other brand of birth control that had no effect on me at all, this brand however at certain points of the day makes me nauseous, does give me head aches and cramping. Also vaginal discomfort is one of the biggest things i noticed with no sexual activity change i experienced pain

12/18/2008 8:22:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Cheap, no side effects other than missing my first period, which is normal. I've been on it for about 1 year.