Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

2/2/2009 1:56:27 PM

Reviewer: Rose, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After reading the posts about this drug, I was afraid to see the reactions I'd have. But I have not had one side effect that anyone has posted. A little nausea the first 3 days or so, but that was expected. Since then (3 months ago) I've been completely fine.

1/29/2009 11:42:39 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive only been on this pill for a week and a half and i HATE it!!!!! I always feel sick to my stomach and like i'm going to get sick at any time, i also have breast tenderness, headaches, very emotional,crying spells, vomitting,unable to sleep well.........i 'm starting to think i'm pregnant!!! I'm pretty sure i'm not going to be able to handle taking this pill much longer..... ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2009 1:29:17 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would rather be pregnant than on this pill. I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster. I am constantly tired, depressed, and nauseas. I have been on this pill for 3 months trying to stick it out but symptoms have only gotten worse. It was successful in preventing pregnancy due to the fact my libido was drastically decreased. This pill just isn't for me.

1/16/2009 4:57:18 PM

Comment:
I must say that I've been on this pill for almost 3 years and have had no problems with it, I actually switched from another bran to this one! I never had cramping before birth control and don't have any now, it's actually helped me be less moody before my period, and helped me not only loose weight, but help maintain it too. I did used to spot before any birth control and with my fir ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2009 1:09:41 AM

Reviewer: asapal, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken other birth control pills and never had a problem. I decided to try Sprintec, because it it one of the $9 per month prescriptions offered at pharmacies. I've been taking it as it is directed for the past 8 months and still continue to heavily spot every month.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture