Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

12/4/2008 2:53:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking the pill for a few months now and I've noticed a total change from my last pill. Complete loss of sex drive! Sore breasts, not to mention nausea as well. My acne did improve slightly.

12/2/2008 6:24:52 PM

Reviewer: nik, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been experiencing crying sprlls ,mood swings lightheadness and fainting .I've been on this med for a year now and just recently I've notice these unbearable side effects

11/24/2008 9:21:25 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

11/18/2008 11:51:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have was on the same birth control for 9 years and I recently switched to sprintec for insurance reasons. I have definitely noticed a weight gain. About 10 pounds in one month. I have not changed anything else in my daily routine and my weight usually doesnt vary. Other than that I have had a few headaches. I will be switching very soon.

10/27/2008 2:27:25 PM

Reviewer: ivyleague1970, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took the Sprintec Birth Control Pills for 3 and ½ years. I started taking it one month after my first daughter was born to prevent unwanted pregnancy. It worked. I never got pregnant. But what didn’t work is all the side effects that come with it. My OB/GYN never told me about any of this. He prescribed it and that was it. I didn’t know one little tiny pill could wreck so much havoc in my l ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee