Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

10/22/2008 11:56:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never wanted to eat more in my life. I am bloated, I have broken out and depressed. I have not thrown up in 8 years but I feel like I could almost every night.

10/21/2008 11:36:51 PM

Reviewer: rebel230, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects of this birth control are horrible. I have experienced the nausea, bloating, painful periods, and the depression. The depression is the worst. I have also gained 12 pounds in the 2 months I have been on this med. I am definalely going to switch.

10/21/2008 8:57:56 PM

Reviewer: natasha1984, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i am taking the sprintec pill. i feel like i have experienced some weight gain. this pill makes me want to eat, even though i dont want to. i am getting depressed because i feel like all i ever do is eat or want to eat. i hate taking this pill. i want to end this pill, but i cant.

10/8/2008 8:42:57 AM

Reviewer: MAGirl08, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have just finished my first pack of Sprintec and noticed that about 1 week after starting the pill I begin to get bloated and remained bloated. I've also gained 5lbs in one month and haven't changed anything in my diet or exercise plan. I've heard that sometimes it takes your body a few months to adjust to a newpill and then the symptoms will go away. Has anyone had these symptoms ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2008 9:29:33 AM

Reviewer: marsbar1122, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
OK, so I am not into taking medications, however, I don't want to get pregnant. I do not have insurance, so after trying Femcon and not being happy I switched to this medication. I have bleed more every month than I even have. I was able to lose some of the weight I gain, but have stalled. Also, I am experiencing more headache and vision changes than I did before BCP's. I am going to switc ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture