Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

11/18/2008 11:51:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have was on the same birth control for 9 years and I recently switched to sprintec for insurance reasons. I have definitely noticed a weight gain. About 10 pounds in one month. I have not changed anything else in my daily routine and my weight usually doesnt vary. Other than that I have had a few headaches. I will be switching very soon.

10/27/2008 2:27:25 PM

Reviewer: ivyleague1970, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took the Sprintec Birth Control Pills for 3 and ½ years. I started taking it one month after my first daughter was born to prevent unwanted pregnancy. It worked. I never got pregnant. But what didn’t work is all the side effects that come with it. My OB/GYN never told me about any of this. He prescribed it and that was it. I didn’t know one little tiny pill could wreck so much havoc in my l ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2008 11:56:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never wanted to eat more in my life. I am bloated, I have broken out and depressed. I have not thrown up in 8 years but I feel like I could almost every night.

10/21/2008 11:36:51 PM

Reviewer: rebel230, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects of this birth control are horrible. I have experienced the nausea, bloating, painful periods, and the depression. The depression is the worst. I have also gained 12 pounds in the 2 months I have been on this med. I am definalely going to switch.

10/21/2008 8:57:56 PM

Reviewer: natasha1984, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i am taking the sprintec pill. i feel like i have experienced some weight gain. this pill makes me want to eat, even though i dont want to. i am getting depressed because i feel like all i ever do is eat or want to eat. i hate taking this pill. i want to end this pill, but i cant.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.