Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Duac Top.

3/16/2009 12:10:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 27 years old with mild acne, redness and dry skin. I used this treatment once only. My entire face went bright red and blotchy, my eyes closed up, my skin peeled and several scaly patches have appeared. I have had to take the day off work and I don't know how I am going to cope with the rest of the week. I went back to the doctor and he said just wait for it to subside. As I was walking h ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2009 1:15:26 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first week my skin cleared up well. I believe it reacted with my other acne medecine and tanning so i got sick with stomach aches, and nausea from it for about 2 weeks now. Some of my acne is also starting to come back and it does not help the red spots. It will dry out your face so use a good non-oily lotion.

2/13/2009 3:47:26 PM

Reviewer: JH, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from cystic acne and have been on many different meds for this. At first, my face turned red. After I got used to the drug, the redness went down and I noticed fewer and fewer pimples. It really seemed to work. I have been on this for over four years and have not seen any side effects. If I miss an application, I find some pimples. If I miss a week, I am completely broken out. Just ... Show Full Comment

2/13/2009 2:19:41 PM

Reviewer: Duac, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from polycystic ovaries and have tried EVERY drug on the market including Roacuttane - twice. This is the only treatment in 30years that has worked long term.

12/22/2008 12:21:13 PM

Reviewer: DSGAPeach, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When Proactive was no longer working, I switched to Duac. I have been on this topical cream on for a week and have already had no new pimples, the redness from my acne is disappearing and my skin looks refreshed. So far so good!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture