Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of naratriptan oral.

8/29/2010 11:49:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Amerge for several years. It works well for me and I don't have the cloudy-fuzzy feeling in my head or drowsiness with it. I have just recently been given the generic Naratriptan, I do not feel this works as effective ss the Amerge. I am very dissatisfied with the Naratriptan. I am going to check into receiving Amerge again.....

1/29/2009 5:25:43 AM

Reviewer: Hope, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer monthly (hormonally related) migraines and take one tablet when I feel a migraine about to take shape. Within half an hour the feeling of nausia and the sickly unwell feeling that is my sign of possible migraine has disappeared, but I do still need to rest my body and sleep always helps for a more speedy recovery. This drug has worked wonders, as previously I could have been out of action ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2009 6:21:25 PM

Reviewer: pandymae, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works well with me.

12/3/2008 10:00:39 AM

Reviewer: Jim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I actually get cluster headaches, which are similar to migraines (I don't know the difference, but the docs diagnosed it as such.) This pill works very well on these headaches, which come in waves. One side effect: drowsiness. I previously tried IMITREX and ZOMIG as prescribed by the docs, but got serious pain in the jaw and neck as side effects, but Amerge does not have the same side effects. ... Show Full Comment

9/15/2008 11:10:19 PM

Reviewer: momnotclone, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked for me for a number of years. Other than feeling a bit tired after I take it, I have had no side effects, and the complete relief is well worth it. I never go anywhere without this medication in my purse.