Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Metronidazole Oral.

6/1/2008 2:44:41 AM

Reviewer: zeppelinfan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication worked well. However, I have experienced a foul, metallic taste from it and I'd want to GAG each time. Blah! I hope I don't get this condition again, but if I do, hopefully another non-gagging med will work. All I can say is "thank you but BLAH!"

5/14/2008 10:55:33 PM

Reviewer: blkberry27, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced some stomach cramping while taking this medication. Also I noticed that I have more bowel movements than usual. The tate is HORRIBLE but I find that if you take it with flavored water or juice it is not as bad.

5/13/2008 5:48:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am so sick! Couldn't sleep, can't eat...and that taste is unbarible! I wanna know who long this hell will last!

5/1/2008 1:06:04 PM

Reviewer: milla77, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my description? lol... its one of the worst things ive ever tasted, i have dizzyness,nausea,cant sleep,headache,and a yeast infection from it....wasnt the best pill i ever took,and i still feel the same after 3 days........

4/24/2008 11:41:45 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I found this medicine to be very hard on the stomach so I always took it with food, but still had a little nausea and a slight headache at times. My doctor and my pharmacist warned me that any alcohol concsumption(including mouthwash and cough syrup) with this drug would make me violently ill. I am surprised to see that there's no mention of that in the drug description. Some of the harsh side ... Show Full Comment