Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metronidazole Oral.

7/5/2008 2:58:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I found swallowing it with pudding or yogurt greatly helped mask the taste. Also, chew STRONG mint gum - that helps a lot. The more I have in my stomach when I take it, the less intense the dizzy spells are, but going to work on this should be interesting...

6/28/2008 4:28:22 PM

Reviewer: jen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am not too sure how this is going to work all I know is I want to be done with it! The whole time I have been on this I have had no energy,and I have been feeling ill. All I want to know is does it work?

6/25/2008 8:25:01 PM

Reviewer: cpuch, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
All the reviews are right about the taste, with that being said, I always made sure that I placed the bill at the back of my mouth and quickly swallowed it. I made sure I ate a bowl of cereal with it because I do have a sensitive stomach, although I did find that my stomach still had a bit of problems..... What is really killing me is not being able to have a glass of wine! It says you can drin ... Show Full Comment

6/15/2008 2:30:42 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
really really dizzy queezy and disoriented weak and feverish dark urine and dehydration

6/13/2008 10:50:49 AM

Reviewer: yucky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I literally choked on the first pill i took. the next 2 days i had neasea and diahrea, but figured i would have to suffer through it too get better. i just finished taking the pills (7 days, 2x day)and the original problem has not gotten better. not only that, but i have tripled my bm's daily and have begun having abdominal pain that is severe at times. i do not recommend this medication i ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.