Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camila oral.

11/24/2009 2:04:57 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I like this birth control except I don't get my period at all. No spotting, nothing. You would think that would be nice but the anxiety makes me nervous all the time that I'm pregnant. Every month I take a pregnancy test. Other than that the mood swings I had before seem to be better for the most part.

11/14/2009 5:12:00 PM

Reviewer: MyView74, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the 'mini'-pill after having difficulties with other pills (low-dose-bled constantly, high dose-messed with my moods). My period was lighter than usual, less cramping, and longer between periods. I would get anxious after a couple months with no period but a few extra dollars for pregnancy tests was worth it. I always took before bed so I only had a missed dose once.

11/6/2009 3:37:26 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I only took this for two days. Both days were followed by extreme confusion and paranoia. I'm going to change to something else when I see my Doctor but I will NOT take this again.

10/20/2009 3:51:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
My Dr. prescribed this "mini pill" as a birth control method after I was done "procreating" and also to keep my Endometriosis away. Happy to report it has done its job concerning both reasons. My periods are pretty unpredictable and very lite (3 days). But I suffer from no weight gain or acne like the other unlucky ladies. The only negative side affect I've noticed is breas ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2009 11:39:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Camila for a little over 4 months and my periods are 10 days or longer. I have had spotting for 4 days to a week in between periods. I am now on my period for the 17th day in a row now and am about to lose my mind. I have never ever spotted or had this problem before.