Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camila oral.

5/20/2016 4:09:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has caused me to have severe mood swings, weight gain, itching of my ankles and calves, lightheadedness and my boobs are very tender. I never know when I am going to get a period and I have gone several months without one. I cannot take estrogen as I get migraines from it and I thought this would be a healthy alternative. I was wrong. I would not suggest this medication.

5/6/2016 2:51:28 PM

Reviewer: Abby, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for 4 months. I can not take estrogen, because it gives me migraines, so we swapped to this. Since I started, I have had a period every 12-14 days. I never know when I am going to start, and that is frustrating. I do not have migraines 20/30 days a month, which is great. I just want to be regular again.

2/24/2016 7:33:57 PM

Reviewer: Easst, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've only been on this birth control for three weeks but of the two I've had my period. For over 16 years I have had a regular period on and off birth control. With this I have no idea when I'll get it and only took it due to breast feeding. I've stopped to go back on my old birth control because this one has also caused me serious mood swings.

2/8/2016 10:57:14 PM

Reviewer: aewg, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Camila for a little over a year now and it's been working great for me. I didn't have periods for the first year, but now I've been getting one once a month for the past 2 months - and not bleeding during the night at all. Pretty good BC for me!

1/9/2016 7:28:56 PM

Reviewer: Jenna1223, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Over a month and a half of taking this pill I lost a significant amount of hair about 50 percent and clumps everyday thankfully I have thick hair unsure whether it was cause by the pill or not I stopped taking it to see if the hair loss stopped and 4 days later my hair stopped falling out I will never recommend this pill to anyone horrible experience