Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE Oral.

8/4/2014 7:26:33 AM

Reviewer: Mrs.PDP, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Great! Been taking it for 9 months and no complaints.Period is normal, haven't gotten pregnant. Everything is normal.

7/23/2014 10:28:26 PM

Comment:
I was on and off with progesterone and estrogen birth pills and couldn't find one that didn't give me a headache. I have be pen on this pill for 2 months. No headaches, I have no spotting and regular period! I feel stress free and relaxed knowing I found this pill that works for me.

7/20/2014 2:44:43 PM

Reviewer: wallace86, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this birth control. Nora-be is horrible. This is my second month on it, my first period was heavier than I have ever had in my life and I've been spotting between periods. I can't stand it. Getting off this birth control asap.

7/2/2014 6:45:58 AM

Reviewer: Rachel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I only lasted two months taking this pill. It is effective in that I did not get pregnant...but it's a pain to take a pill at exactly the same time every day and it gave me horrible acne. I never broke out, not even as a teenager, but this pill completely changed my skin. I've been off for two months and I'm still trying to get it back to how it was before. Nightmare!

3/9/2014 3:02:02 PM

Reviewer: tjm, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for almost a month now and I absolutely hate it. I have had a lot of unpredictable yet constant spotting every day to every other day for the entire time, and now an irregular period (or I can only assume that's what is happening. I have noticed a slight negative change in mood, not sure if it is because of the added hormones or because I just hate bleeding f ... Show Full Comment