Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE Oral.

2/23/2014 4:53:09 PM

Reviewer: Nomorepills, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
On this pill & had positive pregnancy test. Ob/gyn says I will miscarry. Sickened & devastated.

12/21/2013 12:56:14 PM

Reviewer: MrsTorres8209, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was put on it because I'm breastfeeding. I been on it for 4mohths now. No weight gain or acne. The only side effect I have is no periods. I am not sure I like that though, woman should get a period every month, it's natural..

12/16/2013 1:22:04 PM

Reviewer: dhdh, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
There are a lot of negative reviews of this drug but I have had a very good experience from it. I started using nora be because my Dr was concerned that my old bcp, Trinessa, was causing my migraines. This new pill has helped my acne and hasn't affected my mood or weight in a negative manner like the Trinessa used to. Plus no periods! :)

11/16/2013 3:37:45 PM

Reviewer: Debby, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I used this pill for 2.5 months. Stopped using because I was getting bad cramps, severe acne, tender breast. It's been 10months since I stopped using Norabe and I'm suffering from severe acne on face,back, shoulders ever since I stopped using this pill. I get uncontrollably emotional before my periods and I've never had such horrible problems ever since I stopped using Nora-be. My acne ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2013 11:45:24 PM

Reviewer: Annie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
So ive been on nora BE for almost 2 years now i am overall satisfied with this pill because its small and i have a hard time swallowing pills so that was a plus , i didnt get any major side effects until now i find my self that im always feeling fatigued and have recently notived that ive gained weight i go to the gym 5 times a week and try to eat as healthy as i can i usually loose wight really f ... Show Full Comment