Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE oral.

8/26/2010 5:33:21 PM

Reviewer: not satisfied, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I went on this pill after having my last baby one year ago. I am not pregnant so I guess it is helping that, however every other pill I have tried in the past I know when my period is starting and usually it is much lighter. Not with this pill. I get 2-3 periods a month. and extremly heavy. with occasional spotting in between. I break out bad with this pill also. this is the worst pill I have trie ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2010 11:29:12 PM

Reviewer: PCOS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking NoraBE for 9 months. Migraines led my doctor to put me on a pill w/o estrogen. Doctor told me that this pill would allow my menstrual cycle to be controlled by my body, which appears to be the case. I have very irregular periods when not on birth control pills (due to PCOS). I have very irregular periods when on Nora BE! I had beautiful skin prior, but began breaking out on my face, ba ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2010 8:54:15 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Since i started this pill, i haven't had a period. My acne has increased a bit, and i sometimes get random bouts of dizziness and nausea. It has not made my migraines worse so that is a plus. Also, i just want to comment that no birth control method is 100% effective, you other ladies just don't seem to get that.

7/16/2010 10:33:16 PM

Reviewer: dcholliday2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had acne before & now I'm experiencing it & I'm just barely finishing the 2nd pill pack. Did anyone else have this problem? If so, what did you do?

7/8/2010 11:50:06 AM

Reviewer: janname, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I'm only taking this during breastfeeding. My skin is breaking out...all over. No periods in the 7 months since I had my baby - not even spotting.