Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE oral.

9/4/2014 5:47:21 PM

Reviewer: Baffle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is a terrible pill. Within the first couple weeks, I got my first ever migraine and had them 4-5 times a week after that, along with blurry vision. The only time I wasn't spotting is when I was having the heaviest period known to woman, which lasted twice as long as my previous non-pill periods. It made a fibroid I had grow so quickly that my uterus tried to deliver it and I wound up in e ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2014 10:59:37 AM

Reviewer: Tricia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on this pill for 12 months. The symptoms and side effects just kept getting worse, so i stopped it a month ago and am not on any birth control. To be short, I will list the symptoms: -nausea -abdominal cramping -indigestion -rashes with watery bumps -bleeding for about 25 days a month! (It did not start out this way, but it would be more spotting and bleeding every month!) -hair loss ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2014 7:26:33 AM

Reviewer: Mrs.PDP, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Great! Been taking it for 9 months and no complaints.Period is normal, haven't gotten pregnant. Everything is normal.

7/23/2014 10:28:26 PM

Comment:
    I was on and off with progesterone and estrogen birth pills and couldn't find one that didn't give me a headache. I have be pen on this pill for 2 months. No headaches, I have no spotting and regular period! I feel stress free and relaxed knowing I found this pill that works for me.

7/20/2014 2:44:43 PM

Reviewer: wallace86, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I hate this birth control. Nora-be is horrible. This is my second month on it, my first period was heavier than I have ever had in my life and I've been spotting between periods. I can't stand it. Getting off this birth control asap.