Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE Oral.

2/3/2012 10:49:58 AM

Reviewer: kmber08, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to switch birth controls due to the migraines I was having with microgestin. Nora-Be has been ok....no weight gain yet and no more Migraines...The only thing is, is that my periods are just as heavy when I'm not taking birth control and my facial acne has been TERRIBLE. I have been getting the hormonal break outs (you know the big massive zits you cant do anything about?)I never had acne ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2011 12:58:59 AM

Reviewer: happy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this pill because I get migraines. I've had no problems with it! No weight gain, unusual bleeding or anything. I hardly notice it, except when I take the pill! I wish it was more effective, but that's the nature of the game. You just have to be a machine about taking it at the same time each day.

12/15/2011 4:46:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst BC pill ever. I have to take it because I'm over 35 and smoke and its the only pill you can take because it doesnt have estrogen but literally I bleed every single day. For the first year or so I barely had any periods but now in the 2nd and 3rd year I bleed non stop with maybe 4 days break in between. Needless to say its ruined my relationship with my boyfriend and I' ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2011 8:30:59 PM

Reviewer: bdouglass, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking nora-be because of my blood pressure. I am 48 years old my doctor thought it may help to control my blood pressure the 1st two months I had a full period with bad cramping,acne on my back heartburn, chest pains and headaches.My blood pressuer has not changed much.

9/3/2011 2:04:33 AM

Reviewer: PrettyGirl143, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I gave birth to my son 4 months ago. Since i wanted to breastfeed my baby doctor recommended that i get on the "mini pill". I am on my 3rd pack, I have not had a period since i began taking these pills. I have gained 10 pounds from my post baby weight and it is not due to over eating. I hate these pills, i can not wait to finish the pack and get off them.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver