Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE Oral.

7/20/2011 11:30:00 AM

Reviewer: cargirl, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this bc after giving birth to my daughter. I found out that i have a genetic blood clotting disorder and i would no longer be able to take any bc containing estrogen. I needed progesterone only, therefore I ended up with this pill, on this pill I had horrible, horrible Acne...so bad I made my spouse get a vasectomy and I discontinued use...it works and was easy to use.....but oh ... Show Full Comment

6/29/2011 1:25:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this BC for about 14 months now & my periods have been regular, but sometimes I get them 2x a month. They are heavier and I have bad cramping, which I didnt have before. I needed to use this due to nursing my daughter and it seemed to work. Dont nurse her anymore & it's been fine since then too. Causes major pms though; acne hasnt been that bad for me. My period hasn ... Show Full Comment

6/28/2011 2:56:55 PM

Reviewer: LisaJaneM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on my fourth week of this drug. I had a horrible period at the very start, which was longer than normal. I've also had a small amount of acne. The worst thing, though, is that it has killed my sex drive! Not sure yet if I will stick it out another pack or switch to another type.

6/9/2011 9:04:44 AM

Reviewer: tedbear8, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I too only took Nora-BE for one month and quit taking it. Haven't had a period for 2 months, test negative. Feel like I could have my period any day, cramping, etc., nothing. Want to get back to normal.

5/31/2011 12:18:38 PM

Reviewer: MahoghanyMommy, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this birth control for one month and either spotted or had a period every day except two days. I have an increased appetite, facial acne and bad cramps even when spotting. Some days I would spot a little and then with no warning the spotting would turn into a huge surge of menstrual and I have to actuall stop to get to a bathroom! Im done with NORA BE!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.