Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE oral.

2/12/2012 2:01:31 AM

Reviewer: misskittykitty40@yahoo.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me to Nora-be from Trivora which i had been n for 5 years with no problems. She switched me becasue she thought it would be better. well since i have been on it my periods are 5 times worse and they come at random times sometimes with only 3 days in between and she wont listen to me about changeing back. I am so ready to find a new doctor and get the heck off these pills I HA ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2012 10:49:58 AM

Reviewer: kmber08, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to switch birth controls due to the migraines I was having with microgestin. Nora-Be has been ok....no weight gain yet and no more Migraines...The only thing is, is that my periods are just as heavy when I'm not taking birth control and my facial acne has been TERRIBLE. I have been getting the hormonal break outs (you know the big massive zits you cant do anything about?)I never had acne ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2011 12:58:59 AM

Reviewer: happy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this pill because I get migraines. I've had no problems with it! No weight gain, unusual bleeding or anything. I hardly notice it, except when I take the pill! I wish it was more effective, but that's the nature of the game. You just have to be a machine about taking it at the same time each day.

12/15/2011 4:46:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst BC pill ever. I have to take it because I'm over 35 and smoke and its the only pill you can take because it doesnt have estrogen but literally I bleed every single day. For the first year or so I barely had any periods but now in the 2nd and 3rd year I bleed non stop with maybe 4 days break in between. Needless to say its ruined my relationship with my boyfriend and I' ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2011 8:30:59 PM

Reviewer: bdouglass, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking nora-be because of my blood pressure. I am 48 years old my doctor thought it may help to control my blood pressure the 1st two months I had a full period with bad cramping,acne on my back heartburn, chest pains and headaches.My blood pressuer has not changed much.