Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE oral.

3/9/2014 3:02:02 PM

Reviewer: tjm, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for almost a month now and I absolutely hate it. I have had a lot of unpredictable yet constant spotting every day to every other day for the entire time, and now an irregular period (or I can only assume that's what is happening. I have noticed a slight negative change in mood, not sure if it is because of the added hormones or because I just hate bleeding f ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2014 3:12:47 PM

Reviewer: not here, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Microgestin to Nora-Be because of melasma issues. I have taken Nora-Be for almost three weeks and just got my period. It is horribly heavy. Hasn't been this way in years. I asked to switch back.

2/23/2014 4:53:09 PM

Reviewer: Nomorepills, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
On this pill & had positive pregnancy test. Ob/gyn says I will miscarry. Sickened & devastated.

12/21/2013 12:56:14 PM

Reviewer: MrsTorres8209, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was put on it because I'm breastfeeding. I been on it for 4mohths now. No weight gain or acne. The only side effect I have is no periods. I am not sure I like that though, woman should get a period every month, it's natural..

12/16/2013 1:22:04 PM

Reviewer: dhdh, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
There are a lot of negative reviews of this drug but I have had a very good experience from it. I started using nora be because my Dr was concerned that my old bcp, Trinessa, was causing my migraines. This new pill has helped my acne and hasn't affected my mood or weight in a negative manner like the Trinessa used to. Plus no periods! :)