Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE oral.

8/4/2010 11:29:12 PM

Reviewer: PCOS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking NoraBE for 9 months. Migraines led my doctor to put me on a pill w/o estrogen. Doctor told me that this pill would allow my menstrual cycle to be controlled by my body, which appears to be the case. I have very irregular periods when not on birth control pills (due to PCOS). I have very irregular periods when on Nora BE! I had beautiful skin prior, but began breaking out on my face, ba ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2010 8:54:15 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Since i started this pill, i haven't had a period. My acne has increased a bit, and i sometimes get random bouts of dizziness and nausea. It has not made my migraines worse so that is a plus. Also, i just want to comment that no birth control method is 100% effective, you other ladies just don't seem to get that.

7/16/2010 10:33:16 PM

Reviewer: dcholliday2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had acne before & now I'm experiencing it & I'm just barely finishing the 2nd pill pack. Did anyone else have this problem? If so, what did you do?

7/8/2010 11:50:06 AM

Reviewer: janname, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I'm only taking this during breastfeeding. My skin is breaking out...all over. No periods in the 7 months since I had my baby - not even spotting.

4/4/2010 10:57:04 AM

Reviewer: acne-girl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had to switch to this pill, because I was over 35 and a smoker. The first year was great, but had minor breakouts on my face & shoulders, which went away after a few months. The next year, got switched to another generic form & more breakouts. Starting my third year on the actual Nora Be, I have worse acne than a teenager. Over the counter acne medicine aren't even helping. I also bl ... Show Full Comment

stressed working woman