Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE oral.

6/10/2009 4:45:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used this while breastfeeding, since it contained no estrogin. Worked fine, except when I didn't take it at the same time of the day (which resulted in spotting). Since this is not 100% effective, I was a little paranoid about getting pregnant.

6/8/2009 1:05:58 PM

Reviewer: JesBlaze, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is easy to take but some of the physical side effects I am experiencing are so upsetting that I have asked my doctor to take me off this form of birth control. I want to go back on my NuvaRing.

2/11/2009 1:57:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot take estrogen because it gives me migranes and I am a smoker. My M.D. put me on this due to those factors. I have horrible PMS symptoms and have gained a bit of weight. I'm ususally happy go lucky but foudn myself in a bought of depression last week (the week before my period) crying and all...I would only reccommend this for people who cannot take the combination pill like me.

11/19/2008 11:16:37 AM

Reviewer: Brittany, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This birth conrtol was easy and I took it everyday at the same time,however, I did end up becoming pregnant with my sencond child while using Nora-Be. I don't reccommend this form of birth control to someone who doesn't want to become pregnant because it isn't 100% effective.

10/2/2008 10:58:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This pill can be difficult to adjust to. The first three months on it I had major mood problems. I stuck with it and after three months my mood returned to normal and i have shorter periods. Although i have worse PMS symptoms. its been almost a year now and im still not pregnant, so it must be working.