Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE oral.

10/7/2009 10:22:50 AM

Reviewer: Nuggies, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this pill for 2 months now and have not stopped bleeding and pms is constant. Where's my Nuva-ring?!? Can't use that anymore because I smoke...guess I'm on my own.

9/16/2009 12:47:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Went on this pill because the combination pills were making me moody and killing my libido. Haven't had any of that on this pill or any other weird side effects. Started spotting four months into taking this tho, which is annoying.

6/20/2009 8:23:15 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since I am breastfeeding, the doctor prescribed me these pills. The physical problems I've experienced while taking these feel as if I was in the first trimester of my pregnancy all over again: bloating, nausea, dizziness... Don't know how effective this is because I am staring my second pack, but I know once when I'm done breastfeeding, I probably won't go back to this medication ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2009 4:45:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used this while breastfeeding, since it contained no estrogin. Worked fine, except when I didn't take it at the same time of the day (which resulted in spotting). Since this is not 100% effective, I was a little paranoid about getting pregnant.

6/8/2009 1:05:58 PM

Reviewer: JesBlaze, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is easy to take but some of the physical side effects I am experiencing are so upsetting that I have asked my doctor to take me off this form of birth control. I want to go back on my NuvaRing.

man rubbing painful knee