Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zetia Oral.

3/3/2015 4:59:42 PM

Reviewer: lazuruslong, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I might be one of the lucky ones. No side affects and my LDL is down to 72. Taking this along with Lipitor. Been on it for 3 months with no complaints.

2/8/2015 12:48:22 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taken Zetia for almost two weeks,I am noticing vibrations in my legs light vibrations not as strong as when I have tried other statins.My legs now are aching and restless.I cut back from every night to every other night taking this medication looking for ways that will allow me to continue taking it,since cholesterol level is over 200,plus type two diabetic...I need recipes and helpful ideas.

12/26/2014 6:26:14 PM

Reviewer: Brib, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After one month my legs are beginning to ache. I had tried other statins with similar leg pain. Zetia was an attempt to lower LDL as it keeps going up. I am not over weight, Try very hard to watch my diet nothing seems to help. Doctor seems to think its genetic. Not sure what to do at this point?

10/29/2014 5:21:02 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Like many writers have had numerous problems with statin drugs, Lipitor elevated my LFT's ,gave me weak leg muscles, and affected my memory (I was on it for 10 yrs),Crestor-made me tired ALL the time, Simvastatin was the worst-headaches, serious stomach issues, muscle weakness you name it, I had it-I suggested to my Dr to try a non-statin drug-she suggested Zetia, I have not received my labs b ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2014 8:24:51 AM

Reviewer: Melody, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I gave only two stars for satisfaction, while it did help control my bad cholesterol, I had to take fish oil to help my triglyceride levels. The BAD part of this medication, after years being on it I developed Gallstones. Which is one of its severe side effects. I took my self off of this after developing them. Now doing a more natural way to fight the cholesterol with my doctors help.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver